Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Feels good to be #9 :)


I am way EXCITED about how BYU looks this year! Their Game against OU was so incredible. I really didn't expect them to be good this year, but they proved me wrong. They looked super tough and played hard. Even though Bradford got hurt they still played GREAT defense and OU defense doesn't usually have Bradford and they still let us score! So we deserve a little credit for playing a great game. A win is a win!!! It was also really nice to see Bronco actually put some emotion into the game. I am really excited to see how the season goes.

On another note i need to vent for a moment. It really bothers me to see so many Ute fans upset about our win. Even if they HATE BYU this is still really great for our conference and it is getting us the national recognition and showing the BCS that we are just as good as these other high ranked big schools. We deserve a little more credit. I like to see Utah do well for this reason. I even was glad to see them beat us last season because they had a better season then us and they deserved it. Anyways I just wish that some of the fans could be a little more classy. I can recognize when they play well and I wish they could have the courtesy to do the same. Anyways sorry for my rant I just had to get it out. Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I agree with you totally!! I want Utah to win every game but when they play BYU. It is so good for the MWC. :)

And you know what? Bradford got hurt... but their 2nd string QB did a really good job... just as good as Bradford... and we STILL won.

And it was their defense's fault for SURE! :)

LOVE YOUR GUTS!

Aaron said...

BYU sucks! Ever since I went to the U of U, I hate the cougs! Just kidding, I love 'em. I have a man crush on Max Hall. He is going to lead them Cougars to the promised land...national championship! Repeat of 1984! C'mon Max, don't choke against FSU, TCU and Utah and you are going all the way!!! Oh, and they are ranked 7th now.