Thursday, February 26, 2009

Exciting News......


We bought a house, well a townhouse :)!! Adam and I are so excited. We never expected to find something this soon, but we found it. We looked at a bunch of townhomes all around the valley, and decided that this was the place for us. Its located in Draper right by my work. I could walk if I wanted. It's 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 1-car garage, and 1300 sq feet. It has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliance. It's beautiful. It is still under construction and won't be done until sometime this summer. So we still have a few months with our noisy apartment neighbors. I will take pictures as construction goes along, but it's gonna be a great place for the two of us.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah I am so excited for you! It is so much fun to have your own place to decorate how you want it and make it yours! Are they the ones on 118th that are just now being started?

Adam said...

They are like 13400 south and 94 East!

Nat said...

Congrats! That's so fun!

Jamie said...

Wow congratulations!

Mackay Family said...

Yea! That is so exciting for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Julie Neal said...

Yes!! Owning a place is awesome! And the best part is that you can paint how ever you want and put as many holes in that wall you want! ;) Cant wait to see pics as it is getting built!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's exciting! i think we might be neightbors ha ha if its the same place. let me know :) hope your doing good.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting!! i think we might be neighbors ha ha :) let me know where it is hope your doing good!

Lish or Coors said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so awesome!